Friday, November 11, 2011
This Little Birdie Has Flown the Coup
I have finally taken flight. I flew! It has only taken ten weeks for me to get to this point. I was so proud of myself this week. I completed my digital story all by myself. This is a big accomplishment for me. As I have stated in my other blogs, I have only been using a computer since I started college two years ago. This course has been a huge challenge for me. Even though I still do not have the mechanics down on many other operations, this course has given me the confidence to explore on my own, and not be afraid of falling off the edge. It is nice, for a change, to have spread my wings and taken a short flight. It feels much better than the bumps and bruises of falling off the edge and not succeeding. I will still need many more flying lessons and appreciate the continued help from by professors and fellow students. I was just so excited that I could not contain my joy and had to share it to all who read my blog. When I am a teacher, I want my students to experience the joy of learning, just as I have and will continue to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment